We think we have a fantastic event which offers great opportunities to businesses large and small. To make the festival affordable to all and keep to our ethos we need to raise a substantial amount of sponsorship. We offer sponsorship at a variety of levels starting at £2,500. Higher levels of sponsorship will guarantee maximum exposure and exclusivity in your sector. Packages are flexible and can be tailored to meet your requirements.
Sponsorship opportunities could include
- Branding in marketing flyers and Festival programme
- Branding and links on the Festival website
- Branding opportunities at the Festival
- Priority advertisements in the Festival programme
- A tradestand at the Festival
- Staff benefits and complimentary tickets to entertain clients
- Invitations to private events
- Acknowledgement in press releases
- Opportunity to create your own news stories
The Aldeburgh Food and Drink Festival is a non-profit making organisation supporting and promoting Suffolk produce and the whole local food economy, including farmers, food producers, farm shops, farmers markets, delis, butchers, food shops, hotels, pubs, restaurants and chefs. We have a number of important sponsors and we are very grateful to them for their loyal support of the festival. Recently we have been approached by a number of individuals and small companies who would also like to lend their support. Inspired by this enthusiasm, we have decided to introduce a Friends scheme.
As a Friend of the Festival your support will help our Festival maintain its position as one of the leading food events in the country, enabling it to develop and evolve still further.
The Festival has a lot to offer with over 100 local trade-stands, many local food and drink outlets, a wide choice of workshops, celebrity chef appearances and a variety of exhibitions, some specially for children, all in the magical setting of Snape Maltings.
- Recognition as a supporter of the event and its future
- Named in Festival publications as a Friend
- Named on the Festival website as a Friend
- Inclusion on the Friends’ banner, created by the Festival and displayed at the event
- Mentions when possible in PR material as a Friend of the Festival
Become a Friend: £250 + VAT
If you would like to support the Aldeburgh Food and Drink Festival by becoming a Friend please contact Jess Brown email@example.com